IVERIDGE SMALL GROUP TRAINING
Why Iveridge Health Club?
What makes us stand out from the rest is quite simply ‘RBT’
‘Results Based Training’. Proven models of exercise that improve heart and lung function, reduce body fat and increase muscle mass.
Most people usually give up after just a few sessions without support. And if you don’t see results, why would you continue? That’s why we created Small Group Training. Our small group training sessions are ideal to join following your MOTIV8 28-day plan although you can join small groups anytime during your membership at IVERIDGE. Members and non-members can join in.
Maximum Motivation : Maximum Results
- Various timeslots to choose from each week.
- Maximum motivation and support for 28-days.
- Guaranteed all round results.
Each week, choose from 1, 2 or 3 or our designated slots each week.
- We offer 30-minute sessions which are cheaper and our most popular.
- We also offer 45-minute sessions and for those feeling super fit, we offer 60-minute sessions for the ultimate workout.
- Choose sessions at times to suit you each week for a full month.
- Once you’ve decided the right package for you, simply come along to your chosen timeslots each week and we will give you all the motivation you need.
- Your trainer will ensure you work at a level to suit your abilities. We ask everyone to warm up for 15-minutes prior to starting each workout so you get a great session every time.
WHAT WILL I ACHIEVE?
You can expect to achieve the following after just 28-days of small group training:
- A reduction in resting heart rate (improved heart function
- A reduction in blood pressure (reduced risk of hypertension)
- An improvement in flexibility and joint mobility
- A reduction in fat mass from waist and hips.
- An increase in muscle mass and bone density (Higher Metabolism)
- Increased energy and less fatigue
- Improvement in mood and stress levels from connecting with others.