- This agreement commences once both parties have signed.
- Your membership starts on the Membership Start Date.
- You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the Type of Membership chosen.
FEES AND CHARGES
- The Initial Payment due from you to us, is payable immediately and is not refundable other than in the event of breach or negligence by us. Pro-rata will apply to all membership packages.
The initial payment includes a 4-week fitness and inch loss plan in Month 1 and month 7. It also includes the 1st months membership fee.
- The Direct Debit Payment Amount is due from you to us. You are obligated to make the Minimum Number of Direct Debit Payments stated with the first one being paid on the 1st Direct Debit Payment Date and then every month thereafter. You are obligated to make every Direct Debit Payment regardless of non attendance, except where the cancellation terms below are met.
- If you fail to pay any monies due under this agreement or if any Direct Debit is returned unpaid or any cheque is returned unpaid or if any other form of payment is not honoured for whatever reason, you shall deal with our Direct Debit collection company (Legend) who will help to resolve any issues their telephone no. is 0871 2881722.
- You agree to advise us promptly of any change to the members details provided.
- If you fail to pay any amount due under this agreement for a period of more than thirty days, then we may pass the debt to a third party company for collection. The reasonable costs incurred in employing the third party company will be borne by you including costs in tracing you should you have changed your address without telling us.
Once you have completed the Minimum Number of Direct Debit Payments, we will automatically continue collecting the Direct Debit Payment amount every month.
Your membership will be extended by one month each payment (Renewal Period).
During this Renewal Period, you can cancel by emailing the club stating that you wish to cancel.
Do not cancel your direct debit directly with your bank before informing us, in which case you should give us not less than 30 days’ notice. You need to email the club at email@example.com if cancelling.
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with notice that you wish to cancel your membership. Our membership team will then be in touch to cancel your membership. This will automatically cancel your direct debit as well. You must give one months notice if you wish to cancel. Do not CANCEL your membership direct with your bank. Doing so will result in our collection company chasing you for payments and this may affect credit scores, etc.
If you need to amend payments to upgrade, downgrade or change your bank account details, simply call or e mail us with the appropriate details
If you wish to FREEZE your membership for leave, injury, pregnancy, etc. simply e mail us at email@example.com. You may freeze for a minimum of 1 months membership. You will be charged £5 per month admin fee if you wish to freeze your membership.
Our opening hours are 6.30 am to 9 pm Monday to Thursday, 6.30 am to 8 pm Friday, 8.30 to 3 pm Saturdays and 8.30 am to 1 pm Sundays. We may make reasonable changes to these opening hours at any time provided we give you reasonable advance notice of the change. If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date. We will do our best to resolve any disputes over this agreement. If you wish to take court proceedings against us you must do so within the United Kingdom. Relevant UK law will apply. If any part of this agreement is disallowed or found to be ineffective by any court or regulator, the other provisions shall continue to apply.
OUR PRIVACY PROMISE
You can always trust Iveridge. Your personal information will always be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality and we will never share any information about you with any other company for their own marketing purposes.
What information do we collect about you? When you fill in an initial enquiry form a screening form or complete a membership form to join us we collect information about you.
How do we use this information about you? We will use your e mail address and/or your mobile phone no to send you information about Iveridge and events you may be interested in, to follow up on enquiries, make bookings and to deal with any complaints you may have. The basis of holding this information is to fulfil a contractual obligation to you. We employ the services of AQL to send out text messages and Mailchimp to send out e mails. These third party service providers are carefully vetted and highly trusted by us and they fully comply with the new GDPR regulations. If you have completed a membership application form, your bank details will be passed on to our Direct Debit collection company (Legend) to collect your monthly fees. This company is fully compliant with the new GDPR regulations. Your form will then be kept in your own folder in a locked cabinet in our office upstairs. If you cancel your membership this form will be destroyed after 3 months so that it is not retrievable.
Data Storage. We use Legend as our operating system to store records as disclosed on your membership form and also to track your attendances, class bookings and payments. All data is password protected and encrypted.
How to contact us. If you have any questions about our Privacy Promise simply e mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any reason for concern please contact us in the first instance and we’ll do our utmost to resolve the matter to your complete satisfaction.